Thank you for your interest in writing for SilverJasmine.com! I look forward to working with you!
Guest posts will need to fit the following criteria:
- Not gender specific – Although the majority of my readers and subscribers are female, SilverJasmine.com is not gender-specific. Please avoid gender-specific language in your article.
- High quality, original article that was not and will not be published anywhere else, including your own site.
- Unique content, written from scratch. Please do not submit articles that simply summarize or repeat another source.
- Minimum of 1500+ words article (preferably 2000-2500!) without grammar or style mistakes.
- The article must focus a long tail keyword for SEO. Please list your long-tail keyword at the top of your submitted article.
- The article must have a proper, neat structure using appropriate headers and subheaders – H1 (title) to H3 Heading tags – for readability and (possible) SEO purposes.
- Conversational, motivating, inspiring and helpful article tone.
- Informative writing style – The article should be solving a problem that the reader has.
If you need a detailed guideline on how to write a proper blog post (long-tail keyword, SEO optimized, H1-H3 heading structure, attention-grabbing intro, etc.) please, before you submit your draft, read over THIS POST from my favorite blogger who blogs about blogging, Angela from Straycurls.com.
- The article can’t contain links to affiliate products.
- No email opt-ins of your own within the article.
- The article can’t contain any links to other websites besides your own.
- The article can’t contain any links to other blog posts on your site.
Personal development, productivity, self improvement, goal setting, mental health, anxiety, social anxiety, PTSD, self care, self love, self confidence, self discovery, planning, journaling, life organization, wellness, habits, mood, sleep, relaxation, mindfulness, resilience, meditation, yoga, motivation, inspiration, morning routines, night routines, hygge, procrastination, self improvement books, emotional stability… etc.
- I will create the cover photo, Pinterest pins, Facebook covers, and additional images in order to keep things on the SilverJasmine.com brand. You are welcome to share the Pinterest pins on your own Pinterest boards and Facebook pages for your audience as well!
- Your article will be added to my Pinterest pinning queue and will be shared multiple times to SilverJasmine Pinterest boards as well as Pinterest group boards. It will also be shared to the SilverJasmine Facebook page.
- Your article may be mentioned in the email newsletter.
- Along with your article, please submit a short bio (about 1 paragraph), photo, and a link to your website for inclusion at the bottom of the guest post.
- Guest posts are not paid.
- I reserve the right to edit for clarity, layout, headings, etc. or reject your article outright if I feel it is not a good fit.
If you would like to work together, fill out the form below with “Guest Post” in the Subject line. Along with your pitch, please include:
- Your website URL
- Your guest post topic you would like to write about
- A few links to other articles you have published in this niche so that I can see your writing style